Early Intervention supports families of infants and toddlers, ages birth to three years, with developmental delays and disabilities. Early Intervention services are provided in a child’s natural environment (home, daycare/preschool, community). Early Intervention providers observe and participate in families’ daily routines and activities and build on the things families do every day to support their child’s learning and development.
Blue Mountain Therapy partners with 8 local EI systems, providing speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy. If you are concerned about your child’s development be sure and discuss with your child’s pediatrician and contact your local Infant & Toddler Connection. For a complete listing of ITCVA localities, visit http://www.infantva.org/
documents/CITIES-COUNTIES-all. pdf or call the Virginia Statewide Central Directory at (800) 234-1448 for local contact information.
Want to learn more about Early Intervention Services?
org/ and check out the video “What is Early Intervention in Virginia?” https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=y-M_P6HrZdA&t=2s
Blue Mountain Therapy partners with the following Early Intervention Agencies in Virginia:
- Infant and Toddler Connection of the Roanoke Valley 540-204-9699
- Infant and Toddler Connection of Mount Rogers 276-223-3293
- Infant and Toddler Connection of the Highlands 276-525-1700
- Infant and Toddler Connection of DILENOWISCO 276-431-4370
- Infant and Toddler Connection of Cumberland Mountain 276-964-6702
- Infant and Toddler Connection of New River Valley 540-831-7529
- Infant and Toddler Connection of Central Virginia 434-947-2888
- Infant and Toddler Connection of the Piedmont 276-632-2108